Make your own free website on Tripod.com
 

Ernest Hancock

David Dorn

Ernie Hancock

51 ========================================================================

 To: "the snail" < "Mike Ross" > 
 Subject: It's far worse than I thought 
 From: "Ernest Hancock"   
 Date: Fri, Oct 3 2003 4:26:35 PM -0700 

I just went to a google search and typed in David Dorn. Guess what I found.

I haven't talked to him about this but I'll bet a gazillion dollars that he knows and has been gentleman enough to just let it go.

I know everything about the situation and how you have built this up in your own head. Any reasonable person would have walked over to David and explained what your relationship with the person was/wasn't that was taking pictures clandestinely at the meeting. This was a time of infiltration by government as we witnessed first hand with Dean Pleasant. David's deciding to stop meeting as the FREE Supper club was reasonable given the circumstances just as it was warranted that David let me know that the man that was operating the video camera at the Freedom Summit was the man they remember with the "cameraman" at the FREE Supper club that caused them to stop meeting after years of a very enjoyable gathering.

When I gave you a chance to set things straight you took a very "me thinks ye protest too much" path. Your claim of his being the source of any of your social problems falls flat since he never knew who you were until you took on this campaign against his acting reasonably in self defense by simply stopping the meetings and doing me the favor of telling me what he witnessed that caused him to stop the meetings.

From this you have built up..... what?... A reason to live?

I will not let you get away with this strange reaction without my doing everything I can to out everything I know about the situation and what I think of each man.

Of course you will see the benefit of having added another well known name to your hate list to elevate your standing in your own mind.

So what am I to do Mike?

I don't give a shit about your lifestyle, and have been as supportive of your efforts as possible. But I know David Dorn well and I know for certain that you are doing damage to a quality man that has not earned your wrath. When I mentioned the situation to you. Only You, I, and David knew. Before that he had never seen you since he stopped the club and never knew your name.

Every action you have taken has shed your desire to be very secretive about your identity and where you live in a whole new light. This is not the action of someone I would consider supporting or lending my name to in any way.

All this bullshit about spreading lies was no more than his telling me and my walking over to you 30 seconds later and telling you what his concern was.

We've got to get this thing straightened out now.

All of your creative computer abilities won't save you from the truth.

Ernie

52 ===========================================================================

To: "the snail" <"Mike Ross"> 
Subject: Re: What the Fuck 
From: "Ernest Hancock"    
Date: Fri, Oct 3 2003 3:28:04 PM -0700 
Mike you little shit. I think you had better start taking me on as the enemy. David didn't even know who you were until he saw you at the Freedom Summit and said to me that it was the guy that _with you_ at a Free supper club meeting that was taking pictures. If you want to fuck with _ME_ then lets fucking rock. Ernie
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "the snail" <"Mike Ross">
To: ; "the snail" <"Mike Ross">
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: What the Fuck


> The other thing I plan to do to fix
> this problem of David Dorn calling
> me a government snitch behing my back
> is I am planning to run for president
> as a Libertarian and tell the media
> that the number one reason I am running
> is because that David Dorn has been
> calling me a government snitch behind
> back for the last 4 years.
>
> Thats what I was going to do when I
> ran for governor but I got shot down
> because the Sec of State wouldn't let
> me on the ballot because I didn't have
> any stinking id. The only reason I was
> running for governor was so I could
> attack David Dorn for the lies he
> has been telling about me.
>
> I have been VERY ANGRY since you told
> me that David Dorn was spreading lies
> about me two years ago and I am still
> very pissed off about it. I am now
> more pissed off about it when I found
> out about the lies two years ago. And
> the anger get stronger every day.
>
> It seems like David Dorn wants to have
> it both ways. He wants to spread lies
> around me saying I am a government snitch.
> But then he is a coward and doesn't want
> to take responsiblity for his actions.
> Thats not very libertarian.
>
> You guys can make fun of me and say I
> dress funny which is true but at least
> I dont make up lies and I take responsiblity
> for my actions. Thats a lot better then
> David Dorn.
>
> Everything on my web pages is true. And
> I admit putting it there. If I have made
> any minor errors I will gladly fix them.
>
> Since you have brought up the issue I will
> probably make up a press release and put
> it out this week on me running for president
> and why.
>
> Prior to when you told me that David Dorn
> was speading lies about me when every I
> saw people who seemed to dislike me I assumed
> it was because I was an atheist and they
> disliked atheists. Now in almost all of the
> cases I assume they disliked me because
> David Dorn had told them I am a government
> snitch.
>
> If the government tells you you would be
> the first one to tell them to PROVE IT.
> But in this case you seem to be acting
> oppsite your normal self. In the letter
> you wrote me about a year or so ago you
> said that since David Dorn said its true
> it has to be true.  You should know that's
> not a very good reason to beleive something.
>
> In this case if David Dorn wants to tell
> people I am a government snitch he should
> at least show some good proof of it. And since
> he is attacking me he should be responsible
> for his actions and any harm he has caused me.
>
> But it seems like David Dorn is a coward and
> doesn't want to be responsible for the things
> he has said about me. Much less tell me to
> my face what lies he has spread around about
> me.
>
>
>
> Mike
>
>
> When the government fears the people, that is LIBERTY.
> When people fear the government, that is TYRANNY.
>
> Thomas Jefferson
>
> Premium Accounts for Legal Professionals
> http://1stcounsel.com/
53 ===================================================================================
To: "the snail" <"Mike Ross"> 
Subject: Re: What the Fuck 
From: "Ernest Hancock"   
Date: Fri, Oct 3 2003 2:57:30 PM -0700 


Say whatever you like. I see the Tom Rawles piece and looked like it was
written by David Dorn on a David Dorn kind'a page. This at the very least
was misleading.

And David didn't spread a single fucking lie. He simply told me what he saw,
what he feared and what he did in response. I made the big fucking mistake
of telling you so you could address his concerns and this is what you did. I
think you should rethink your response.

Ernie


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "the snail" <"Mike Ross">
To: 
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: What the Fuck


> David Dorn should not be speading lies about me.
>
> I stand behind everything I have said there.
>
> Mike
>
>
> When the government fears the people, that is LIBERTY.
> When people fear the government, that is TYRANNY.
>
> Thomas Jefferson
>
> Premium Accounts for Legal Professionals
> http://1stcounsel.com/
 
54  ===============================================================================

To: ernesthancock@cox.net, "the snail" <"Mike Ross"> 
Subject: Re: What the Fuck 
From: "the snail" <"Mike Ross">  
Date: Fri, Oct 3 2003 1:28:10 PM -0700 

 Attachments:   OriginalBody.htm  

The other thing I plan to do to fix
this problem of David Dorn calling
me a government snitch behing my back
is I am planning to run for president
as a Libertarian and tell the media 
that the number one reason I am running 
is because that David Dorn has been 
calling me a government snitch behind 
back for the last 4 years.

Thats what I was going to do when I
ran for governor but I got shot down
because the Sec of State wouldn't let
me on the ballot because I didn't have
any stinking id. The only reason I was
running for governor was so I could
attack David Dorn for the lies he
has been telling about me.

I have been VERY ANGRY since you told
me that David Dorn was spreading lies
about me two years ago and I am still
very pissed off about it. I am now
more pissed off about it when I found
out about the lies two years ago. And
the anger get stronger every day.

It seems like David Dorn wants to have
it both ways. He wants to spread lies
around me saying I am a government snitch.
But then he is a coward and doesn't want
to take responsiblity for his actions.
Thats not very libertarian.

You guys can make fun of me and say I
dress funny which is true but at least
I dont make up lies and I take responsiblity
for my actions. Thats a lot better then
David Dorn.

Everything on my web pages is true. And
I admit putting it there. If I have made
any minor errors I will gladly fix them.

Since you have brought up the issue I will
probably make up a press release and put
it out this week on me running for president
and why.

Prior to when you told me that David Dorn
was speading lies about me when every I
saw people who seemed to dislike me I assumed
it was because I was an atheist and they
disliked atheists. Now in almost all of the
cases I assume they disliked me because 
David Dorn had told them I am a government
snitch.

If the government tells you you would be
the first one to tell them to PROVE IT.
But in this case you seem to be acting
oppsite your normal self. In the letter
you wrote me about a year or so ago you
said that since David Dorn said its true
it has to be true.  You should know that's
not a very good reason to beleive something.

In this case if David Dorn wants to tell
people I am a government snitch he should
at least show some good proof of it. And since
he is attacking me he should be responsible
for his actions and any harm he has caused me.

But it seems like David Dorn is a coward and
doesn't want to be responsible for the things
he has said about me. Much less tell me to
my face what lies he has spread around about
me. 



Mike


When the government fears the people, that is LIBERTY. 
When people fear the government, that is TYRANNY.

Thomas Jefferson

Premium Accounts for Legal Professionals
http://1stcounsel.com/  

57  ============================================================

 To: "the snail" <"Mike Ross"> 
 Subject: What the Fuck 
 From: "Ernest Hancock"   
 Date: Thu, Oct 2 2003 4:33:25 PM -0700 
  View Message Source  

I came accross all of your "David Dorn" hits.
 
First I'd like to ask that you undo as much as you can,... to that you say?
 
be careful.
 
Ernie
 
 
"Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock
M-F Noon to 1pm - KFNX 1100 - Phoenix, Az.
Heard across the state at 50,000 watts
or live on the Internet at www.ernesthancock.com
Full Archive at http://www.ernesthancock.net/Archive-Info.htm
 
The Year's Number One Freedom Event
www.freedomsummit.com
 
Century 21's Donna Hancock gives you
Free and Full access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
at www.donnahancock.com 
 
The Philosophy of Liberty:
http://www.isil.org/resources/introduction.swf

?? ===================================================================

dig up the other two, three or four letters where
ernie emailed me and said that if david dorn said
it it had to be true. yes ernie is a real good libertarian
if david dorn said it it has to be true. ernie i have some
swamp land in flordia i want to sell you.

also dig up the letters posted on 

   azrkba


 
Western Libertarian Alliance